All Things to All Men


1 Corinthians 9:22
To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all means possible I might save some.

I find it interesting that He mentions being weak specifically. This is probably because becoming weak is often the hardest of all human attributes to take on. I can see it’s necessity for reaching more people, however that doesn’t make it any easier. I personally have a hard time being weak. I feel like I should be strong enough for anything, I realize I feel this way because I don’t like to be a burden to other people. I would rather suffer alone than let anyone see I’m hurting. Yet, I can see there is a beauty in vulnerability. I can see how God uses it to reach more people than I ever could by pretending to be perfect.
Application
I will make a point to sit down and talk with some of the girls in my class about my struggles and hopefully encourage them to share theirs as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lord on High

Whoever Finds His Life...

Be Utterly Astounded