Being Strengthed


Colossians 1:11
Being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully

While this is a piece of a three verse long sentence it is still amazing. It speaks to me personally as I have been asking God for strength, endurance, and patience to deal mainly with my self. Since I’ve been here in Guatemala it has been so easy for me to just sit in a corner and think to my self about anything to distract me from my surroundings. I thought before I came that some how it would just fly by, that somehow I would get on the plane and the next thing I would know I would be landing back in my home town in 2018. But it doesn’t work like that. I have tired myself out trying to focus on the future. It so much easier to think about the future than to deal with the present. Any notion of the future is merely make believe until the future becomes the present. All that said this verse was and is very timely for me. It tells me that through my savior I can have all the endurance, patience, and joy that I will ever need.
Application
My applicatio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lord on High

Whoever Finds His Life...

Be Utterly Astounded